20 July 2005

She is so Smokin......

I'm truly sorry that I left high school as a perfectly normal person, and then became a geek of monstrous proportions, but this is just amazing.

Toms Hardware Guide has announced that Verizon will be offering Broadband Internet at rates of 5 Mbit/2 Mbit , 15 Mbit/2 Mbit , and 30 Mbit/ 5 Mbit uplink/downlink. Do you know what this means? Do you have any idea how this will change the world? This is bigger than Doritos; bigger than Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Say goodbye to the cable guy because we are going to be downloading cheesburgers and french fries, or anything else for that matter. Hope you don't own any Time Warner stock!

I must admit, this brings a tear to my inner geek, but there is hope..... to harness my own "super-broadband". Muahahahaha

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, 20 July, 2005, Blogger rhoggman said...

Chewy Chewy Chew Becca! What is happenin? You make me smile and I don't even know why. That's talent!

 
At Friday, 22 July, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm....Ryan you have turned into a dork! haha just kidding. hope all is going well for you and of course i will be reading your blog to see what your up to and how things are going over seas. Take care of your self. miss you here in ohio!

 
At Monday, 08 August, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Hogan your humor keeps me on the edge of my seat....my toilet seat. Your insight to world affairs would make a blind person see. How are the women in Iraq? Are they HOT!!!
Is that your current girlfriend your posing with? I guess your kids will go to school early.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home